Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount on all products and save £5 on your first order*!
*£5 promotion applies for new registered customers on the first order starting from £45 incl. VAT within 5 days after registration. Valid from January 3rd 2022 until February 28th 2022
Nutrilite Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D. Calcium is needed to maintenance of normal bones.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It also contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D – which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contains vitamin D, which supports the normal absorption of calcium.
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system.
- In addition calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and blood clotting.
- It contains calcified seaweed – one of nature’s most concentrated botanical sources of calcium.
- Easy to swallow because of slim, streamlined shape.
- No artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER TABLET||PER DAY (3 TABLETS)||% UK NRV*|
|Calcium||200 mg||600 mg||75|
|Magnesium||83.3 mg||250 mg||67|
|Vitamin D3||3.3 μg||10 μg||200|
* % Nutrient Reference Value
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products and dark green leafy vegetables).
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products.
- Those who need extra calcium, especially women between 18 and 35.
Take 3 tablets per day. 1 tablet in the morning, at noon and in the evening.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.