Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount on all products and save £5 on your first order*!
*£5 promotion applies for new registered customers on the first order starting from £45 incl. VAT within 5 days after registration. Valid from January 3rd 2022 until February 28th 2022
NUTRILITE Coenzyme Q10 is a supplementary source of the coenzyme Q10, a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance present in almost every cell of the body. This enzyme is a chemical compound that helps to convert food into the vital energy the body needs.
The natural concentration of coenzyme Q10 in our bodies decreases as we age, which is when supplementation may help.
- Contains citrus concentrates from grapefruit, royal mandarin and lemon.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives are added.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER DAY (1 capsule)|
|Coenzyme Q10||30 mg|
|Citrus Concentrates||25 mg|
- Those who wish to supplement with coenzyme Q10 to compensate for the decline of this coenzyme as people age.
- Those who take statins for lowering cholesterol levels. These drugs can inhibit the body’s natural synthesis of coenzyme Q10.
- People who live stressful lives or live in areas of high pollution.
1 capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.