For gentle cleaning with no compromising on power, L.O.C.™ Bathroom Cleaner easily removes hard water stains and limescale without scratching. Your bathroom is left hygienically clean and shiny - no scrubbing required!
- The concentrated formula dissolves soap scum with no scrubbing for an effortless shine
- L.O.C.™ Bathroom Cleaner rinses away easily, leaving a streak-free surface
- It contains citric acid derived from renewable sources
- Each 500 ml bottle produces the equivalent of 4 spray bottles
- It’s safe to use on most washable bathroom surfaces including ceramic tiles and plastic.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (scale removal)|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140)||1934-21-0||Colorant|
L.O.C.™ Bathroom Cleaner can be used on ceramic tiles, fibreglass, porcelain, stainless steel, plastics and vinyl.
Do not use on marble, natural stone or brass.
- For general bathroom use, use the AMWAY™ Pistol Grip Sprayer Bottle and add 375 ml of water to the 3:1 line, topping up with bathroom cleaner to the 500 ml line. Spray surface and wipe or rinse off with a damp cloth.
- For hard water deposits like limescale, use the solution 1:1. Spray and leave for several minutes before rinsing off.
- After diluting Amway Home Bathroom Cleaner in the Amway Home pistol-grip sprayer bottle, use within 30 days or discard the solution. Always empty and thoroughly rinse the bottle and sprayer before refilling.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.