Loading the player...
Body Lotion G&H NOURISH+™
Order number: 118102| Size: 400ml
Form validation errors
G&H NOURISH+ ™ Body Lotion delivers long-lasting, nourishing hydration for the whole family.
Why you will love it…
Smooth, supple, silky and comfortable skin comes down to hydration. Well moisturised skin is able to hold onto its moisture for longer and maintain a strong skin barrier preventing redness and irritation.
Not only does G&H NOURISH+ Body Lotion provide long-lasting 24-hour hydration, but it also helps to strengthen your protective skin barrier and soothe dry, stressed skin. Inspired by nature, this formula contains a nourishing blend of Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter and Pumpkin Seed Oil to keep your skin happy, healthy and comfortably nourished. Massage generously into skin after cleansing with G&H NOURISH+ Body Wash.
Good to know…
- Boosts moisture levels by 129%*
- Provides consistent hydration for up to 24-hours
- Soothes and hydrates skin.
- Dermatologically and allergy-tested
- Packaging is 100% recyclable **
* Based on Instrumental test results
** Bottles only. The packaging is manufactured with 100% electricity from wind power.
G&H NOURISH+ Body Lotion includes enriching formulas with Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter and Pumpkin Seed Oil.
Exclusive blend consists of:
- Orange Blossom provides nourishing moisture that hydrates and softens skin.
- Shea Butter nourishes your skin thanks to containing vitamins A, E and F known to help rebuild skin’s moisture barier.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil as an antioxidant helps protect your skin against environmental damage.
How To Use
Pump desired amount onto fingers. Smooth over skin and massage in.
For maximum benefit, use always after G&H NOURISH+ Body Wash.
G&H NOURISH+ Body Lotion containes enriching formulas with Orange Blossom Honey, Shea Butter, Pumpkin Seed Oil which help nourish, comfort, and maintain healthy-looking skin.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.