Loading the player...
Automatic Dishwasher Powder DISH DROPS™
Order number: 110489| Size: 1,4 kg
Form validation errors
This concentrated automatic dishwasher powder contains active oxygen and duo-enzymes that cut through grease and dried-on food, leaving dishes spotless. Suitable for all types of dishwasher, it has a fresh citrus fragrance and contains cleaning ingredients derived from natural sources like chicory.
- DISH DROPS Automatic Dishwasher Powder cuts through grease and dried-on foods, leaving dishes sparklingly clean
- It uses oxygen bleach rather than a chlorine bleach
- Highly concentrated, it now delivers more cleaning power with less product
- It can be used safely on all dishwasher-safe items of glassware, utensils, dishes, pots and pans
- DISH DROPS Automatic Dishwasher Powder is great for removing starch and hard water film
- The new compact box is easier to store and more environmentally efficient.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Sulfate||7757-82-6||Processing Aid|
|Sodium Citrate||6132-04-3||Organic Water Softener|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Washing Soda|
|Sodium Orthosilicate||1344-09-8||Anti-Corrosion Aid|
|Sodium Carbonate Peroxide||15630-89-4||Oxygen Bleach|
|C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Propoxylated||68439-51-0||Rinse Aid|
|Sodium Polyacrylate||9003-04-7||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
|Stearic Acid||57-11-4||Processing Aid|
|Sodium Carboxylmethyl Inulin||430439-54-6||Anti-Redeposition Aid|
|Polyvinyl Alcohol||9002-89-5||Processing Aid|
|Calcium Carbonate||471-34-1||Processing Aid|
|Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)||13463-67-7||Enzyme Colorant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose||9004-34-6||Processing Aid|
|PEG-n (Generic)||25322-68-3||Processing Aid|
|C12-13 Ethoxylated Alcohol||66455-14-9||Processing Aid|
|Magnesium Sulfate||7487-88-9||Processing Aid|
Only wash dishwasher-safe items. This powder is NOT recommended for sterling silver, silver plate or unprotected aluminium.
- For light soiling, add 10 g of DISH DROPS Automatic Dishwasher Powder into the dishwasher soap dispenser (for heavy soiling, use 20 g), or place the detergent into the bottom of the machine
- Load the dishwasher and adapt the water temperature depending on the level of soiling.
Please be aware:
- In areas of hard water, add dishwasher salt regularly to the machine to maximise performance and prolong the life of the appliance.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.