Loading the player...
Vitamin C Plus Extended Release Family Size NUTRILITE™
Order number: 109743| Size: 180 Tablets
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Vitamin C Plus (Extended Release) is an improved, highly effective vitamin C supplement designed to provide a slow, steady release of vitamin C into the body to maximise absorption without the waste associated with large doses or instant release tablets. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that should be replenished daily as part of a well-balanced diet and can be found in fruits such as acerola cherries, blackcurrants and most citrus fruits. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and the immune system. It also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C Plus (Extended Release) is made from two sources of vitamin C: natural acerola cherries grown on our certified environmentally sensitive Nutrilite farms and ascorbic acid. We use acerola cherries as they are one of nature’s most concentrated sources of natural vitamin C. Each tablet contains 240 mg of vitamin C, blended with a fibrous ingredient that allows the vitamin C to dissolve slowly in the body over eight hours. 1 tablet provides more total useable vitamin C throughout the day than 600 mg provided by instant release and is also gentler on the stomach.
- Vitamin C plays a role in the normal function of the immune system.
- Each daily tablet provides the body with a steady dose of vitamin C, lasting for over 8 hours.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoid concentrates dried from whole fruits including lemons, mandarin oranges and grapefruit.
- Provides vitamin C from one of the richest known natural sources: acerola cherries.
- Provides antioxidant protection from vitamin C (a water-soluble vitamin).
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER 1 TABLET||% NRV*|
|Vitamin C||240 mg||300%|
* % of nutrient reference value
- Those who do not regularly eat enough (or who do not have the time nor the appetite to eat) natural foods containing vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, broccoli and brussels sprouts.
- Those who are interested in increasing their antioxidant protection against free radical damage, for example, people who live stressful lives or who live in areas of high pollution.
- Anyone who wishes to supplement their daily diet without artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
1 tablet daily.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.