Loading the player...
Iron Folic Plus NUTRILITE™
Order number: 100295| Size: 120 tablets
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Iron Folic Plus provides iron from two iron sources together with folic acid. These nutrients may not be provided in sufficient amounts by your daily nutritional intake if you are eating an unbalanced diet.
An increased need occurs during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This product also contains premium NUTRILITE Spinach Concentrate.
- Contains two sources of iron, ferrous fumarate and ferrous gluconate.
- Contains NUTRILITE Spinach Concentrate.
- Folate (folic acid) contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation.
- Iron and folate have a role in the process of cell division.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives.
|AVERAGE CONTENT||PER DAY (1 TABLET)||% NRV*||PER DAY (2 TABLETS)||% NRV*|
|Folic Acid||150 μg||75||300 μg||150|
|Iron||10 mg||71||20 mg||143|
* % of Nutrient Reference Value
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding (according to their doctors’ advice).
- Women during child-bearing years.
- The elderly and adolescent females.
- Sportsmen/women and active people.
- Those who do not consume adequate amounts of meats, whole grains, fortified cereals, legumes and vegetables in their diet.
- Anyone who may have an imbalance of iron and folic acid in their diet.
- Anyone who wishes to supplement their diet with iron and folic acid.
- 1 tablet daily to supplement dietary intake of iron and folic acid.
- 1 to 2 tablets daily for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.