A basic set that also includes components for food preparation and mixing.
- 4 Litre Stock Pot and Lid Ideal for soups, pasta, stews, whole chickens or bulkier vegetables. Use Stock Pot with Junior Dome Lid for Stack Cooking and the 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer for steaming a variety of vegetables.
- 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer Use with 4 Litre Stock Pot for steaming foods and as a colander for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- Double Boiler Inset Pan This versatile accessory can be used as a “bain marie” (waterbath) with the 4 litre Stock Pot. Useful for cake, vegetables, puddings, sauces, noodle and egg dishes. It can also be used as a serving utensil.
- 3 x Mixing Bowl Set with Lids Nest of 1, 2, and 3 Litre stainless steel mixing bowls with plastic lids, suitable for food preparations such as mixing and marinating
- Uses a low moisture process that locks in over 1/3rd more essentials vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods “Keeps what the garden gives you”
- Cookware variety gives you the right utensil for every need.“No two of us cook the same but we all cook for the same reasons”
- Provides superb heat retention and distribution
- Cleans easily - Beautiful and durable
- Heats gently, evenly
- Works beautifully on ceramic, gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Suitable for magnetic induction
- Does not react to foods so does not impare flavour
- Helps resist to rusting, pitting and staining with proper care
- Durable quality construction that will last a lifetime with proper care
- Cookware you are proud to show!
- Easy cleaning and good looks
- Scratch resistant
- For good heat absorption
- Prevents drips and helps promote water seal
- Helps promote water seal
- Designed for comfort of use
- Protect handles from flames
- Protect fingers from heat
- For economy of storage
- Will remain cool to the touch
- Space saving, energy saving! Complete a whole meal on one burner
- Allows Pasta, shellfish or Tempura to be cooked and drained in one simple step, while still on the cooktop.
- No need to replace the entire unit. Parts available through your Amway Independent Business Owner or the Amway office
- Product quality is key
- No-risk purchase
Amway* warrants that the iCook™ Stainless Cookware (the ‘Cookware’) will not prove defective (as defined below) under normal use. An item will be considered ‘defective’ if it is defective in materials or workmanship and if the defect materially impairs the performance or value of the Cookware to the original purchaser (the ‘Purchaser’).
This Warranty does not cover:
(a) Any Cookware that has been subjected to any use that is different from, or inconsistent with, the instructions for use.
(b) Any Cookware that has been subjected to any abuse, accident, physical damage, misuse, alterations, neglect, or improper temperature.
Rights of the Purchaser
If any Cookware that has not been subjected to abuse, accident, physical damage, misuse, alterations, neglect, or improper temperature, proves to have been defective, Amway will, at Purchaser’s option, either repair or replace the defective item at its expense, or refund an appropriate part of the price of the item to the Purchaser.
In order to make a claim under this Warranty, the Purchaser must notify Amway of the defect in writing.
The Purchaser must provide proof of purchase, i.e. the invoice for the Cookware or other proof of purchase.
This Warranty will not be valid if a third party has materially altered the item to repair it. Unless otherwise required under European Union and national laws, this Warranty sets forth the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedies for any defect in the Cookware.
Unless otherwise required under European Union and national laws, THE WARRANTIES STATED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT FOR THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY OTHER NON-DISCLAIMABLE WARRANTIES IMPOSED BY EUROPEAN UNION AND NATIONAL LAWS.
Stainless Cookware Warranty
Insofar as it is permitted under European Union and national laws, Amway accepts no liability for incidental or consequential damages. Some legal jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you. This Warranty does not affect the Purchaser’s statutory rights under applicable national laws in force. Unless otherwise required under European Union and national laws, no person is authorised to modify or expand the Warranty provided herein, waive any of the conditions and limitations of this Warranty, or make any different or additional warranties with respect to the Cookware. Any statements to the contrary shall be of no effect unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Amway. This Warranty is applicable in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, and the Republic of Ireland.
*For further details, please contact your Amway Business Owner or Amway (UK) Ltd.