Water Treatment System unit with Auxiliary Tap and 5-year Extended Warranty (below counter) eSpring™
Order number: 301905| Size: 32.7 cm x 17.8 cm
Form validation errors
Contains both an eSpring Water Treatment Unit with 5-year Extended Warranty for placement below the counter and an Auxilary Tap which presents an improved functionality and ergonomics with a modern look.
Provides peace of mind for you and your customers! Protect your investment for 5 years after purchase.
eSpring™ is the world’s number one selling brand of home water treatment systems*
*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2018 global sales
*Will be revised every other year
- eSpring combines three treatment technologies; mechanical filtration, adsorption and UV light inactivation.
- The patented carbon block filter effectively reduces particulate down to 0.2 microns, which is 300 to 500 times smaller than a human hair. Particles include asbestos, sediment, dirt and scaleprecipitate.*
*Average human hair size is 60-100 microns
*01803462.4 China, 202616 India, ID0021067 Indonesia 4567704 Japan, 10-0468186 Republic of Korea, MY139949-A Malaysia, 197169 Taiwan, 32008 Thailand, 6368504 United States
- "Instant On" technology - UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Smart, sleek, space saving design.
- Monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it's time for the annual cartridge change.
- Auxiliary Tap Kit with signature logo at the base, a high-style design for the best modern kitchens.
- Tubing length can be adjusted to desired length.
- Unit shipped pre-assembled.
- The eSpring system works with normal household water pressure.
- eSpring is the first water treatment system to utilise inductive coupling and smart chip technology.
- Features patented eCoupled™ wireless power technology that transmits electricity through air, water and plastic components without direct-contact electrical connections to light the unit’s UV lamp. Intelligent wireless power makes the units’ performance highly efficient and reliable. The development team pioneered this breakthrough technology in 2000, and eSpring is the only water treatment system brand that has it. *
*6436299 United States
- The smart chip allows for wireless communication to inpidual cartridges, allowing the monitor to recognise and display operation conditions and downloading important information within each inpidual cartridge, such as use time and remaining capacity.
- Has more than 80 patents granted or pending worldwide.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS eSpring™ Water Treatment System:
- Housing Height: 327 mm nominal.
- Diameter: 178 mm nominal. Constructed of durable, high impact plastic.
- Electrical Input: 19V DC, 3.16A.
- Cartridge (Model No. 100186): Pressed carbon block with internal UV lamp.
- Materials: All wetted materials meet U.S. FDA requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 860 kPa.
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 104 kPa.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 30° C.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 4.4° C.
- Rated Service Flow: 3.4 L per minute at 415 kPa of water pressure with a new cartridge. (Actual flow rate will vary directly with water pressure and the length of time the cartridge has been in service).
- Rated Service Life: The cartridge is designed to serve the average family’s cooking and drinking water needs for one year or 5000 L, whichever comes first. NOTE: Actual cartridge life will vary with the amount of use and quality of the water supply.
- Installation: Quick and easy.
- Cartridge replacement: Also quick and easy. Can be handled by the user. Does not require returning the water treatment system to the factory for cartridge replacement.
- Testing: Third party certified to internationally recognised NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55, 401 and the WQA Gold Seal.
Effectively reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health effect contaminants:
- lead and mercury
- particulate down to 0.2 microns including asbestos, sediment, dirt and scale
- 32 pesticides and pesticide by-products
- 13 disinfection by-products
- radon and radon decay by-products in drinking water
- 9 pharmaceutical contaminants
- 42 known and/or suspected endocrine disruptors
- Effectively destroys (limits or prevents reproduction) more than 99.99% of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses in drinking water* (including Coliforms, Pathogenic Bacteria, HPCs, Poliovirus, Rotavirus, and Hepatitis A).
* when used as a supplemental bactericidal treatment on public drinking water.
- Effectively reduces chlorine and chloramine; thus, dramatically improves the taste, odour and clarity of water.
- Improves taste of beverages made with filter water.
- Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
Treats water for drinking and cooking for family of 6 for 5000 litres (1320 gallons) or 1 year which ever comes first.*
- One eSpring filter cartridge can provide the equivalent of up to 10,000 (500ml) bottles of water.*
* Filter life depends upon water quality and usage.
Provides an outstanding flow rate, delivering treated water at a rate of up to 3.4 litres per minute (lpm) or 0.9 gallons per minute (gpm).
- Can completely fill a small (2 Litre) iCook Saucepan in less than 34 seconds.
- Can completely fill a standard "12 cup" coffee maker in less than 38 seconds.
- Convenient, easy to use and maintain.
- Uses exclusive patented technology*. (* patented in various European countries).
- Convenient and easily replaceable carbon/UV cartridge.
- More convenient and less costly than bottled water.
- Tracks both time and litres used to provide consumers with accurate indication of remaining filter life and peace of mind; system automatically resets itself after filter replacement.
- Uses easy-to-understand icons/graphics to display remaining filter life and system status
- Installation flexibility allows the unit to be placed in the most convenient location.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.