Loading the player...
Concentrated Fabric Softener Garden Blooms SA8™
Order number: 110480| Size: 1 Litre
Form validation errors
Give your laundry a soft feel, a great fresh smell and reduce your ironing time! SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener gently softens and relaxes fabric fibres to make light work of ironing. It’s available in two delicious fragrances – Garden Blooms and Alpine.
- SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener uses softening agents derived from natural sources
- It restores ‘fluffiness’ to towels and makes bed linen beautifully soft
- Static cling, creasing and wrinkling are all reduced, making ironing easier and quicker
- It’s highly concentrated – you only need 10 ml per 4.5/5 kg of dry wash load
- SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA
- Use it for both hand and machine washing
- One bottle can treat up to 100 x 5 kg loads!
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Dihydrogenated Tallowamidoethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate (Ester Quat)||157905-74-3||Fabric Softener|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Calcium Chloride||10043-52-4||Viscosity Modifier|
|Potassium Chloride||7447-40-7||Viscosity Modifier|
SA8™ Concentrated Fabric Softener restores softness and helps to reduce wear, extending the life of your clothing.
- To use in the washing machine, add 10 ml with water to the fabric dispenser drawer.
- For hand washing, add 5 ml to the final 10 litres of rinse water.
Please be aware:
- Do not pour the undiluted product on to clothing as this could cause marking.
WARNING. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.