Loading the player...
Family Prestige Set iCook™
Order number: 101098| Size: 27 pieces
Form validation errors
The ultimate in iCook™ cookware, you'll have everything you need to fulfil all your cooking ambitions. From simple nutritious dishes for yourself and your family to creative dinner party menus, you'll love the efficiency and versatility of iCook™.
- 1 Litre Saucepan and Lid Ideal for vegetables, fruits, egg dishes, custards, cereals, baby foods, icings, melting chocolate, preparing sauces or reheating.
- 2 Litre Saucepan and Lid Perfect for vegetables, fruits and prepared soups.
- 3 Litre Saucepan and Lid Just right for rice and bulky vegetables, such as broccoli and cauliflower.
- 4 Litre Stock Pot and Lid Ideal for soups, pasta, stews, whole chickens or bulkier vegetables. Use Stock Pot with Junior Dome Lid for Stack Cooking and the 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer for steaming a variety of vegetables.
- 4 Litre Stock Pot Steamer Use with 4 Litre Stock Pot for steaming foods and as a colander for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- 8 Litre Dutch Oven and Lid Use for preparing large portions of rice, soup, stews, stock, meats, or pastas.
- Pasta Inset with Ring For use with 8 Litre Dutch Oven for preparing pastas, sea food and tempura, cooks and drains in one simple technique
- Double Boiler Inset Pan This versatile accessory can be used as a “bain marie” (waterbath) with the 4 litre Stock Pot. Useful for cake, vegetables, puddings, sauces, noodle and egg dishes. It can also be used as a serving utensil.
- Large Grater / Steamer Inset Provides the ability to fine and coarse grate, slice and steam foods. Also designed as a stack cooking component compatible with the Senior Sauté Pan and 8 Litre Dutch Oven
- Junior Sauté Pan and Lid Useful as a small Skillet, to sauté or brown foods, or to prepare fruit and vegetable dishes.
- Senior Sauté Pan and Lid Use as a fryer or, with reduced amounts of oil, as a sauté pan. Also useful for sealing in the flavour of roasts, pieced poultry, or other cuts of meat by searing or braising without use of oils.
- Junior Dome Lid The Junior Dome Lid can be used to cook large, bulky foods such as whole chickens. It is also a base for Stack Cooking and can be used as a trivet or serving dish when inverted.
- Senior Dome Lid When used with the 8 Litre Dutch Oven, the Dome Lid can be used to cook large, bulky foods such as whole chickens. It is also a base for Stack Cooking and can be used as a trivet or serving dish when inverted.
- 3 x Mixing Bowl Set with Lids Nest of 1, 2, and 3 Litre stainless steel mixing bowls with plastic lids, suitable for food preparations such as mixing and marinating
- Uses a low moisture process that locks in over 1/3rd more essentials vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods “Keeps what the garden gives you”
- Cookware variety gives you the right utensil for every need.“No two of us cook the same but we all cook for the same reasons”
- Provides superb heat retention and distribution
- Cleans easily - Beautiful and durable
- Heats gently, evenly
- Works beautifully on ceramic, gas, electric, and induction cooktops
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Suitable for magnetic induction
- Does not react to foods so does not impare flavour
- Helps resist to rusting, pitting and staining with proper care
- Durable quality construction that will last a lifetime with proper care
- Cookware you are proud to show!
- Easy cleaning and good looks
- Scratch resistant
- For good heat absorption
- Prevents drips and helps promote water seal
- Helps promote water seal
- Designed for comfort of use
- Protect handles from flames
- Protect fingers from heat
- For economy of storage
- Will remain cool to the touch
- Space saving, energy saving! Complete a whole meal on one burner
- Allows Pasta, shellfish or Tempura to be cooked and drained in one simple step, while still on the cooktop.
- No need to replace the entire unit. Parts available through your Amway Independent Business Owner or the Amway office
- Product quality is key
- No-risk purchase
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.