Loading the player...
iCook™ Non-Stick Frying Pan
Order number: 100678| Size: 10-inch (25 cm) non-stick frying pan with lid
Form validation errors
- Special DURAMIC™ non-stick coating system, that is both internally and externally reinforced
- Solid, heavy gauge pan body construction made of 18/10 T304 surgical grade polished stainless steel
- OPTITEP™ slab bottom is compatible with most common cooktops including gas, electric, glass/ceramic, hob and induction range
- OPTITEMP slab bottom provides better heat distribution and retention than other common cookware material such as cast iron, solid stainless steel and enameled carbon steel
- Reinforced non-stick coating system. Technology locks coating system in place for excellent durability
- Pan bottoms feature a satin finish
- Shock-resistant, tempered glass lids
- The coating is PFOA free
- Heat resistant to 400°F/ 204°C
- Ergonomic handle and knob
- Hang hole in handle
- Pan and lid have a 5 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects when used domestically
- Reinforced non-stick coating system provides long lasting performance, helps prevent damaging scratches, resistant to damage from all non-metal utensils
- OPTITEMP™ slab bottom helps prevent hot spots and warping, promotes even cooking for great cooking results
- OPTITEMP slab bottom combines the advantages of stainless steel and aluminum to overcome disadvantages of each metal when used alone for superb performance.
- DURAMIC™ coating prevents food from sticking to the pan for longer than other non-stick coatings
- Healthy way of cooking - requires little or no added oils
- Suitable for a variety of cooking methods: stewing, boiling, steaming, roasting, poaching, frying, braising, simmering, stove top.
- Solid pan body is durable and helps resist rusting, pitting and staining with proper care.
- Easy to clean and maintains its luster
- Comfortable to use - handles are ergonomically designed, side helper handles on larger pans to assist with lifting
- Tempered glass lids are durable
- Versatile and oven safe* Do not use at a high heat. Oven use not to exceed 204° C. Excessive heat can damage your cookware.
- Visually pleasing as well as practical and comfortable for the end user
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.